P.J. Construction Equipment has done business with different people and companies all over the world. Feel free to contact us if you have a question regarding the possibilities of buying or selling from a specific continent or country.
P.J. Construction Equipment has been a nested name within the crane industry for more than 20 years. With a family that has been in the market for decades, P.J. Construction Equipment has a wide knowledge and a great network which guarantees the best service and most suitable offer for our clients.
At a client’s request, we will deliver cranes where ever you desire (from port to doorstep). Delivery is not included in the original cost of the crane and will be calculated separately.
P.J. Construction Equipment B.V. sources the best cranes from all over the world. We have a vast and reliable network of suppliers of used cranes with whom we have been working with for years. The majority of the cranes we sell are originating Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
All details of each crane are described on the technical data sheets. We sell cranes from different suppliers, origins and construction years. Evidently all our cranes are in perfect working condition and are carefully investigated before selling.
We accept payments through TT bank transfer or via a letter of credit (L/C).
The cranes can be inspected in our yard in the Netherlands or at our suppliers’ terrain. To keep costs as low as possible we don’t ship to the Netherlands if it isn’t necessary.
Usually these include the crane’s passport, certificate of origin, service book, parts catalog, user manual and other necessary documents. For the exact content of the package of documents, we will inform you at the time of the crane purchase.
We organize third party inspections of the crane on request.
Usually all of the cranes we offer are available immediately. Delivery times differ on the current location of a crane. Feel free to get in touch with us when you have a question regarding the delivery time of a certain crane.
80% of our stock is owned by us. For the other 20% we work on a consignment base with our suppliers.